Statistics for Florida 2022
- Counts of Immigration Status PDF
- Counts of Status + Origin by County PDF
- Counts of Origin by Age Groups PDF
These numbers include newly arrived refugees as well as refugees, entrants, and asylees who first became eligible for our services in that Federal Fiscal Year (FFY), which runs from October 1 to September 30.
158,794 refugees arrived or became eligible for Refugee Services in the last Federal Fiscal year.
Cuba, Haiti, Ukraine, and Afghanistan were the top nationalities of new refugees in the last Federal Fiscal year.
- Counts for Counties by Age PDF
- Counts for Countries by Top Origins PDF
- Counts for Counties by Origins PDF
- Counts for Counties by Origins and Regions PDF
224,388 refugees arrived or became eligible for Refugee Services for the last 5 years (2017-2021).
- Counts per Fiscal Year by County PDF
We received refugees from 81 different countries last year.
88 percent of refugees were Cubans.
55 percent of refugees settled in Miami-Dade.
199,481 refugees received services being funded by Refugee Services in the last Federal Fiscal year. [unduplicated number of refugees who got one or more services]
- Services by Type PDF
- Top Origins by County PDF
- Top Counties by Origin PDF