If you believe your child is eligible and you have not received a payment, please complete the P-EBT online Inquiry Form.
If you need a replacement P-EBT card, contact the P-EBT Call Center 1-833-311-0321 to request a replacement card or complete the P-EBT online Inquiry Form.
Summer 2023 P-EBT
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Service has granted states the authority to issue Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) benefits to eligible school aged students to supplement meals for the summer months by providing benefits that families can use to purchase groceries.
The State of Florida was approved to issue P-EBT benefits to eligible school aged students for Summer 2023, ensuring Florida’s children receive additional food assistance to fill any gaps left by other summer feeding programs.
P-EBT is funded by the USDA and administered by the Department of Children and Families in partnership with the Florida Department of Education and Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Florida will issue over $264 million in Summer P-EBT benefits to serve an estimated 2.2 million school aged students. The P-EBT benefit for Summer 2023 is $120 per eligible student.
P-EBT Eligibility Criteria
Summer 2023 P-EBT benefits will be issued to school aged students who attended a school that participated in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and who were eligible to receive free or reduced-price meals through the NSLP or School Breakfast Program (SBP) at the end of school year 2022-2023, this includes:
- Students who were directly certified for free school meals for receiving SNAP (Food Assistance), TANF (Temporary Cash Assistance) or Medicaid.
- Students who attended a school that participated in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP), or
- Students who were determined eligible for the NSLP by the school district through an application.
Summer 2023 P-EBT benefits will also be issued to students who attended an NSLP-participating school at the end of school year 2022-2023 and are determined newly eligible for free or reduced-price meals.
Each eligible student will receive a one-time Summer 2023 P-EBT benefit of $120.
Summer 2023 P-EBT benefit issuance is expected to begin in July 2023 and will run through September 2023. Eligible students should expect to receive their Summer 2023 P-EBT benefit by September 30, 2023, through the following issuance:
- Households already receiving SNAP benefits will receive Summer 2023 P-EBT benefits on their existing EBT cards.
- Households not currently receiving SNAP but previously received a P-EBT benefit will receive benefits on their existing P-EBT card.
- Households who are not currently receiving SNAP or do not have an existing P-EBT card will receive a new P-EBT card in the mail with benefits automatically loaded.