The Marchman Act provides for voluntary admissions and involuntary assessment, stabilization, and treatment of adults and youth who are severely impaired due to substance abuse.
Guides, Forms & Policy
The 2003 Marchman Act User Reference Guide (pdf).
Marchman Act Forms - Mandatory
IMPORTANT: Mandatory Forms may NOT be altered.
- CF-MH 4057 Nov 2021: Certificate of Professional for Emergency Assessment for Substance Abuse Services
- CF-MH 4002 Oct 2018: Report of Law Enforcement Officer Initiating Protective Custody
Marchman Act Forms Recommended
Recommended forms are those which are not required by the department, but which have been determined to satisfy the specific requirements for which the form was developed. Alterations of recommended forms may jeopardize this status.
- CF-MH 4003 Oct 2018: Notice of Early Release from Involuntary Substance Abuse Services
- CF-MH 4004 Oct 2018: Petition Requesting Extension of Involuntary Substance Abuse Services Order
- CF-MH 4005 Oct 2018: Notification to Court of Withdrawal of Petition for Hearing on Involuntary Substance Abuse Services
- CF-MH 4006 Oct 2018: Petition for Involuntary Substance Abuse Assessment and Stabilization
- CF-MH 4007 Oct 2018: Application for Voluntary Admission for Substance Abuse Services
- CF-MH 4008 Oct 2018: Notice of Voluntary Person’s Right to Request Discharge
Florida Substance Abuse Impairment Act
NOTE: To view this file you must have PowerPoint or the PowerPoint viewer installed on your computer.
User Reference Guide (pdf)
Laws, Rights, Responsibilities and Forms.