Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

How to Request a Public Assistance Hearing

Request a public assistance hearing on any action taken by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) on your claim for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA), and/or Medicaid benefits. 

You may send the request in writing by sending regular mail or emailing us at the contact information below or you may call in the request at the phone number below or use the online form.

Mail to

Appeal Hearings Section
2415 North Monroe Street, Suite 400-I
Tallahassee, Florida 32303-4190