- Get Help
- Substance Abuse
- Adult Mental Health
- Adult Forensic Mental Health System
Health Treatment Facilities
- Florida State Hospital
- Northeast Florida State Hospital (NEFSH)
- North Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center (NFETC)
- Employment Information
- Children's Mental Health
- Juvenile Incompetent to Proceed (JITP)
- Pre-Admission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR)
- Florida’s State Opioid Response Project
- Youth Tobacco Prevention
- About Suicide
- Black, Indigenous and People of Color/Asian American and Pacific Islander
- Covid-19 and Suicide Prevention
- Crisis Support Information
- First Responders Suicide Deterrence Task Force
- Florida Special Populations
- Florida Suicide Prevention Interagency Action Plan
- Lethal means safety: keeping our families safe
- Loss Survivors
- Safe Reporting
- Social Media Shareables
- Service Members, Veterans and Families
- Substance Use and Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Attempt Survivors
- Suicide Prevention Coordinating Council
- Teens/Young Adults
- Florida Partnership for Success (PFS)
- Prevention Partnership Grants (PPG)
- Prevention Partners
- Florida Youth Substance Abuse Survey (FYSAS)
- The Annual Synar Report
- Event Calendar
- Crisis Services
- Recovery Oriented System of Care
- Commission on Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Statewide Quarterly Behavioral Health Meetings
- For SAMH
- Managing Entities
- Incident Reporting and Analysis System (IRAS)
- Recovery Residences
- FARS Training
- CFARS Training
- Disaster Behavioral Health
- Know About Trauma
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Program Information
- SAMH Dashboard
The department contracts for behavioral health services through regional systems of care called Managing Entities (MEs). These entities do not provide direct services; rather, they allow the department’s funding to be tailored to the specific behavioral health needs in the various regions of the State. Executed Managing Entity contract documents are available on the Florida Accountability Contract Tracking System (FACTS), maintained by the Florida Department of Financial Services using the links provided.
- Big Bend Community Based Care, Inc. d/b/a NWF Health Network -
Serving Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Taylor, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington counties.
- Broward Behavioral Health Coalition - Contract JH343
Serving Broward county.
- Central Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc. - Contract QD1A9
Serving Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Highlands, Hendry, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Sarasota counties.
- Central Florida Cares Health System - Contract GHME1
Serving Brevard, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
- Lutheran Services Florida - Contract EH003
Serving Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lake, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Sumter, Suwannee, Union and Volusia counties.
- South Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc. d/b/a Thriving Mind South Florida - Contract KH225
Serving Miami-Dade and Monroe counties.
- Southeast Florida Behavioral Health Network - Contract IH611
Serving Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach and St. Lucie counties.