Statistics for Florida 2021
- Counts of Immigration Status PDF | Excel
- Counts of Status + Origin by County PDF | Excel
- Counts of Origin by Age Groups PDF |Excel
These numbers include newly arrived refugees as well as refugees, entrants, and asylees who first became eligible for our services in that Federal Fiscal Year (FFY), which runs from October 1 to September 30.
30,092 refugees arrived or became eligible for Refugee Services in the last Federal Fiscal year.
Cuba, Haiti, Afghanistan, Mexico, and Chile were the top nationalities of new refugees in the last Federal Fiscal year.
- Counts for Counties by Age PDF | Excel
- Counts for Countries by Top Origins PDF | Excel
- Counts for Counties by Origins PDF | Excel
- Counts for Counties by Origins and Regions PDF | Excel
97,492 refugees arrived or became eligible for Refugee Services for the last 5 years (2017-2021).
We received refugees from 47 different countries last year.
72 percent of refugees were Cubans.
50 percent of refugees settled in Miami-Dade.
53,136 refugees received services being funded by Refugee Services in the last Federal Fiscal year. [unduplicated number of refugees who got one or more services]
- Services by Type PDF| Excel
- Service Types by County PDF | Excel
- Counts for Counties by Top Origins PDF | Excel
- Counts for Counties by Top Origins and Region PDF | Excel
Where can I find reports for previous years?