State Mental Health Treatment Facilities
- Florida State Hospital (FSH)
- Northeast Florida State Hospital (NEFSH)
- North Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center (NFETC)
- South Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center, operated by Wellpath Recovery Solutions
- South Florida State Hospital, Operated by Wellpath Recovery Solutions
- Treasure Coast Treatment Facility, operated by Wellpath Recovery Solutions
- West Florida Community Care Center, operated by Lakeview Center
If you are interested in employment at a mental health treatment facility, contact Kevin Bist at 850-717-4266 or visit the employment page for more information. Please no calls checking on status of application. If applicant is selected for interview the facility will contact you.
Mental Health Services Charge Master
Cost of care to persons admitted and receiving services at Florida State Hospital, Northeast Florida State Hospital and South Florida State Hospital.
Mental Health Services Charge Master as of 12/21/2018
Recovery Interventions Guide
The purpose of implementing an intervention is to reduce symptoms of mental illness, reintroduce individuals into the community by promoting recovery and/or restoring competency, and prevent recidivism for individuals in the mental health treatment facilities.
Read the new Mental Health Recovery Interventions Guide.