Individual With A Disability
What can DCF do for me?
Links to Community Services
Below are links to organizations that list many types of resources for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Deaf Blind and Late Deafened. If you do not see the information you are looking for, please contact DCF.
- Florida Coordinating Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Florida Association for the Deaf
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Below is a list of numbers which provide access for services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Florida Abuse Hotline - 800-962-2873, Florida Relay 711, TTY 800-955-8771
The Florida Abuse Hotline accepts reports 24 hours a day and 7 days a week of known or suspected child abuse, neglect, or abandonment and reports of known or suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation of a vulnerable adult.
- Domestic Violence Hotline - 800-500-1119, TTY 800-621-4202
The Department’s Domestic Violence Program operates as the central clearinghouse for state and federal funding initiatives for the prevention and intervention of domestic violence. Florida’s 42 certified domestic violence centers provide crisis intervention and support services to adult victims of domestic violence and their children free of charge, 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.
- ACCESS Florida - 850-300-4323, Florida Relay 711 or TTY 800-955-8771
The Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency (ACCESS) Florida Program helps to promote strong and economically self-sufficient communities by providing food, cash and medical assistance to individuals and families on the road to economic recovery.