Customer Call Center
7am to 6pm Mon-Fri
Florida Relay 711 or
ACCESS Central Mail Center
P.O. Box 1770
Ocala, FL 34478-1770
- USDA HHS Nondiscrimination Statement
- ADA, Section 504, and LEP Coordinators
- Program Overview
- General Program Information
- Food Assistance
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Medicaid for Pregnant Women
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
- Benefit Repayment
- Disaster SNAP
- Out of State Inquiries
- Community Partner Network
- Community Partner Search
- Additional Information
- And Justice For All
Community Partner Network - Partnership Levels?
There are two partner levels. Find out which meets your needs below.
Self-Service Site, Information Site plus:
- Provides various equipment to customers so they may apply for assistance, check the status of an application or redetermination for benefits, report a change, or open an account on-line.
- Provides general assistance in explaining the application process.
Assisted-Service Site, Self-Service Site plus:
- Provides equipment necessary for customers to apply for benefits, check the status of an application or report a change.
- Provides assistance to the customer to submit a web application.
- Verifies the identity of an applicant.
- Provides case status information and outstanding information needed to determine eligibility.
The Department of Children and Families remains the designated state agency to determine eligibility for program services/benefits.