The Electronic Benefits Transfer Card
Using your Card
- You can use your EBT card at locations that display the QUEST logo and supported remarks such as “EBT Accepted Here”
- Sales tax cannot be charged on items bought with SNAP benefits.
- Cash benefits can be withdrawn at ATM’s displaying the Quest Logo
- Cash Benefits can be withdrawn from ATM’s at Bank of America, Chase, Presto, and Wells Fargo with no ATM fees
- Items can be purchased with cash and cash back with a purchase is allowed where available.
- Cash benefits cannot be used outside of the State of Florida for more than 30 days
- Food Assistance can be used in all 50 states
EBT Card Issuance
- First time benefit recipients will be mailed an EBT card with instructions on use.
- If you received benefits in the past 25 months and still have your EBT card, you can still use that card.
- If you are reapplying for benefits and no longer have your EBT card or your card has expired, please contact EBT customer service at 1-888-356-3281 for a replacement. You may call EBT Customer Service at any time. Another EBT card is not automatically mailed to you when your case is approved.
- Your EBT Card will arrive in 5 – 7 business days
- If your card has been cancelled or has expired it cannot be used and will need to be replaced.