Customer Call Center
7am to 6pm Mon-Fri
Florida Relay 711 or
ACCESS Central Mail Center
P.O. Box 1770
Ocala, FL 34478-1770
- USDA HHS Nondiscrimination Statement
- ADA, Section 504, and LEP Coordinators
- Program Overview
- General Program Information
- Food Assistance
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Medicaid for Pregnant Women
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
- Benefit Repayment
- Disaster SNAP
- Out of State Inquiries
- Community Partner Network
- Community Partner Search
- ACCESS Publications, Forms, Reports, and More
Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
EBT Card Issuance
- If you are applying for cash or food assistance for the first time, you will be mailed an EBT card with a brochure on how to use your card when your case is approved.
- If you received benefits in the past 25 months and still have your EBT card, you can still use that card if your case number stayed the same and the card has not yet expired. Please check the good thru date on your card.
- If you are reapplying for benefits and no longer have your EBT card or your card has expired, please contact EBT customer service at 1-888-356-3281 for a replacement. You may call EBT Customer Service at any time. Another EBT card is not automatically mailed to you when your case is approved.
- Your EBT Card will arrive in 5 – 7 business days
- If your card has been cancelled or expired it cannot be used and will need to be replaced.