Customer Call Center
7am to 6pm Mon-Fri
Florida Relay 711 or
ACCESS Central Mail Center
P.O. Box 1770
Ocala, FL 34478-1770
- USDA HHS Nondiscrimination Statement
- ADA, Section 504, and LEP Coordinators
- Program Overview
- General Program Information
- Food Assistance
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Medicaid for Pregnant Women
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
- Benefit Repayment
- Disaster SNAP
- Out of State Inquiries
- Community Partner Network
- Community Partner Search
- ACCESS Publications, Forms, Reports, and More
Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
EBT Customer Service
To report your card lost, stolen, damaged, or not received in the mail.
To know the date your benefits will be available in your account each month.
To know if your benefits have been deposited into your account and get your account balance.
To hear your last 10 transactions.
To file a claim if you question a transaction in your account.
If you want to select or change your PIN.
If your card does not work.
To find the nearest location where you can use your card.
If you have other questions about or problems with your card.