Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
Know Your Balance Before You Shop
- Card Issuance
- Your Balance
- About Your PIN
- How To Use
- Care of Your Card
- EBT Account Website
- EBT Customer Service
- Important Information
- Adjustments to Your EBT Account
- Trafficking in Benefits is ILLEGAL!
- Retailer Questions
- Card Expiration
- Helpful Numbers
- Report Restricted Locations
Accepting EBT Cards
The best way to know your balance(s) is to keep your last receipt. You may also obtain your balance by:
- Logging on to the EBT Cardholder Portal.
- Calling the EBT Customer Service number (1-888-356-3281) on the back of your card. After you enter you sixteen (16) digit EBT card number you will hear your current food assistance or cash account balance(s) .
- Checking your food assistance or cash account balances at an ATM or POS machine.
Note: Benefits are only deposited once a day, by 6 am.