Customer Call Center
7am to 6pm Mon-Fri
Florida Relay 711 or
ACCESS Central Mail Center
P.O. Box 1770
Ocala, FL 34478-1770
- USDA HHS Nondiscrimination Statement
- ADA, Section 504, and LEP Coordinators
- Program Overview
- General Program Information
- Food Assistance
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Medicaid for Pregnant Women
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
- Benefit Repayment
- Disaster SNAP
- Out of State Inquiries
- Community Partner Network
- Community Partner Search
- Additional Information
- And Justice For All
Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
Know Your Balance Before You Shop
The best way to know your balance(s) is to keep your last receipt. You may also obtain your balance by:
- Logging on to the EBT Cardholder Portal.
- Calling the EBT Customer Service number (1-888-356-3281) on the back of your card. After you enter you sixteen (16) digit EBT card number you will hear your current food assistance or cash account balance(s) .
- Checking your food assistance or cash account balances at an ATM or POS machine.
- If your benefits have not been deposited into your account please go to www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
- Unused benefits will rollover each month.
- Benefits not used will expunge / expire after 365 days.
Note: Benefits are only deposited once a day, by 6 am.