The department contracts for behavioral health services through regional systems of care called Managing Entities (MEs). These entities do not provide direct services; rather, they allow the department’s funding to be tailored to the specific behavioral health needs in the various regions of the State.
- Big Bend Community Based Care - Serving Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Taylor, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington counties.
- Broward Behavioral Health Coalition - Serving Broward county.
- Central Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc. - Serving Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Highlands, Hendry, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Sarasota counties.
- Central Florida Cares Health System - Serving Brevard, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
- Lutheran Services Florida - Serving Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lake, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Sumter, Suwannee, Union and Volusia counties.
- South Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc. - Serving Miami-Dade and Monroe counties.
- Southeast Florida Behavioral Health Network - Serving Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach and St. Lucie counties.