The department contracts for behavioral health services through regional systems of care called Managing Entities (MEs). These entities do not provide direct services; rather, they allow the department’s funding to be tailored to the specific behavioral health needs in the various regions of the State. Executed Managing Entity contract documents are available on the Florida Accountability Contract Tracking System (FACTS), maintained by the Florida Department of Financial Services using the links provided.
- Big Bend Community Based Care - Contract AHME1
Serving Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Taylor, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington counties.
- Broward Behavioral Health Coalition - Contract JH343
Serving Broward county.
- Central Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc. - Contract QD1A9
Serving Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Highlands, Hendry, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Sarasota counties.
- Central Florida Cares Health System - Contract GHME1
Serving Brevard, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
- Lutheran Services Florida - Contract EH003
Serving Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lake, Lafayette, Levy, Marion, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Sumter, Suwannee, Union and Volusia counties.
- South Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc. - Contract KH225
Serving Miami-Dade and Monroe counties.
- Southeast Florida Behavioral Health Network - Contract IH611
Serving Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach and St. Lucie counties.