Access to Recovery (ATR) Client Choice Program
The ATR program emphasizes client choice, which allows individuals to choose where they receive clinical treatment and recovery support services among a network of community-based and faith-based providers.
If you are an Individual in need of services, you may contact one of our Assessment Agencies.
If you are a provider and would like to participate in the ATR program, review the documents listed below and submit the required information to the Department as indicated.
NOTE: ATR is not accepting provider applications at this time. Please check back frequently as this may change.
- Network Provider Application
- Client Eligibility Matrix
- ATR Services Guide
- Sample Network Provider Agreement
- Data System User Agreement
- WITS Data System User Guide – Provider
- WITS Data System User Guide - Assessor