2011 Selected OTPs
March 14, 2011
Following a tiered review of competitive applications for full Opioid Treatment Programs and review of requests for the establishment of satellite Opioid Treatment Programs, the State Opioid Treatment Authority has selected the following programs:
Full Opioid Treatment Programs
- Circuit 14 (Panama City) – Treatment Centers of America
- Circuit 3 (Lake City) – Meridian Behavioral Healthcare
- Circuit 7 (St. Augustine) – Colonial Management Group
- Circuit 5 (Hernando County) – Operation PAR
- Circuit 20 (Naples) – Colonial Management Group
- Circuit 11/16 (Miami) – application is still under review.
Satellite Opioid Treatment Programs
- Circuit 12 (Venice) – Operation PAR
- Circuit 12 (Sarasota City) – Colonial Management Group
- Circuit 15 (Belle Glade) – Colonial Management Group
- Circuit 6 (St. Petersburg) – Operation PAR
- Circuit 17 (Broward County) – application is still under review.
Providers will receive formal notification from the department during the week of March 14, 2011 with specific instructions on “next steps”. Formal notification will also be sent to non-selected providers. Providers whose applications are still under review will be contacted at some point in the next few weeks to discuss their applications with the State Opioid Treatment Authority.