Statistics for Florida 2012
These numbers include newly arrived refugees as well as refugees, entrants, and asylees who first became eligible for our services in that Federal Fiscal Year (FFY), which runs from October 1 to September 30.
28,762 refugees arrived or became eligible for Refugee Services in the last Federal Fiscal year.
- Counts of Immigration Status PDF | Excel
- Counts of Status + Origin by County PDF | Excel
- Counts of Origin by Age Groups PDF |Excel
Cuba, Haiti, Colombia, Burma, Venezuela, Iraq, Bhutan and Egypt were the top nationalities of new refugees in the last Federal Fiscal year.
143,314 refugees arrived or became eligible for Refugee Services for the last 5 years (2008-2012).
We received refugees from 97 different countries last year.
90 percent of refugees were Cubans.
72 percent of refugees settled in Miami-Dade.
63,589 refugees received services being funded by Refugee Services in the last Federal Fiscal year. [unduplicated number of refugees who got one or more services]
- Services by Type PDF| Excel
- Service Types by County PDF | Excel
- Counts for Counties by Top Origins PDF | Excel
Where can I find reports for previous years?