State Mental Health Treatment Facilities
- Florida State Hospital (FSH)
- Northeast Florida State Hospital (NEFSH)
- North Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center (NFETC)
- South Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center, operated by Correct Care LLC
- South Florida State Hospital, Operated by Correct Care LLC
- Treasure Coast Treatment Facility, operated by Correct Care LLC
- West Florida Community Care Center, operated by Lakeview Center
Recovery Interventions Guide
The purpose of implementing an intervention is to reduce symptoms of mental illness, reintroduce individuals into the community by promoting recovery and/or restoring competency, and prevent recidivism for individuals in the mental health treatment facilities.
Read the new Mental Health Recovery Interventions Guide.