CARF Accreditation (September 2009)
Florida State Hospital is the first state mental health treatment facility in Florida to receive accreditation, as well as the first to receive the Governor's Sterling Award.
CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) is a three-year accreditation.
State-Wide Special Recognition
- Florida Governor's Sterling Challenge (1998)
- Florida Governor's Sterling Award Recipient (1999)
- State of Florida Interagency Advisory Council on Loss Prevention Loss Control Management (1993-1999)
- Florida Department of Labor and Employment Security, Division of
- Safety Award (1993-1999)
- Excellence in Healthcare Risk Management Modern Healthcare Magazine and MMI
Companies, Inc. (1993 and 1998)
- U.S. Department of Energy- Best in Category- Energy Conservation (1995)
- Best Workers' Compensation and Disability Management Program in the Public Category,
Risk & Insurance Magazine, Horsham, PA (2004)
Davis Productivity / Florida Tax Watch