The following categories of Information consisting of Child Care Administrative Rules and Statutes, Additional Resources, Forms and Applications, Other Florida Statutes, Other State and Federal Codes, and Publications, allow you to obtain Information relating to all state and federal Child Care policies, procedures and regulations. Click one of the headers listed below to view Information displayed in each section.
Child Care Administrative Rules and Statutes
Information pertaining to Child Care Administrative Rules and Statutes.
Information pertaining to the child care licensing program.
- Immunization Guidelines
- Playground Audit Guide
- Reporting Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of Children
Relating to a child care facility or home.
- Gold Seal Quality Care Accrediting Association
- License to Operate a Child Care Facility
- License to Operate a Child Care Facility - Mildly Ill Children
- License to Operate a Family Day Care Home
- License to Operate a Large Family Child Care Home
Requirements for child care personnel.
- Affidavit of Compliance for Child Care Personnel: English
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character: English
These Brochures are also found on the Administrative Actions, Publications and Reports page.
- Child Care Accreditation Brochure: English
- Florida Abuse Hotline Brochure: English
- Gold Seal Quality Care Program: English
- Know Your Child Care Facility: English | Spanish
- Safe Baby: English
- Selecting Family Day Care Home Provider: English | Spanish
- Training Requirements for Child Care Facility Personnel: English
- USDA My Pyramid: English
These Fact Sheets are also found on the Administrative Actions, Publications and Reports page.
- Child Care Environmental Health: English
- Child Care Facility:English | Spanish
- Child Care Licensing Overview: English | Spanish
- Child Care Training Overview: English | Spanish
- Enforcement: English
- Fire Safety: English
- First Aid and CPR Consumer Tips: English
- Introductory Child Care Training Course Overview: English
- Large Family Child Care Home: English | Spanish
- Licensed Family Day Care Home: English | Spanish
- Natural Disasters: English
- Registered Family Day Care Home: English | Spanish
- Religious Exempt Child Care Facilities: English
- Selecting Summer Care for School-Age Children: English | Spanish
- Specialized Child Care Mildly Ill Facility: English, | Spanish
- Transportation: English
Forms and Applications
View and obtain copies of all Forms and Applications that govern the licensing, registration, training and accreditation processes of child care facilities and homes within the State of Florida.
Other Florida Statutes
Information pertaining to Other Florida Statute Sections.
- Level 2 Screening Standards (Section 435.04, F.S.)
- Licensing (Section 120.60, F.S.)
- Physical Requirements of Drivers (Section 316.615, F.S.)
- School Buses (Section 435.04, F.S.)
- School Buses, Safety Belts (Section 316.6145, F.S.)
- Seat Belt Usage (Section 316.614, F.S.)
Other State and Federal Codes
Information pertaining to Other State and Federal Codes.
- Communicable Disease (Chapter 64D-3, F.A.C.)
- Federal Register, Crib Requirements (Part 1508 & 1509)
- Food Hygiene (Chapter 64E-11, F.A.C.)
Requirements to operate a child care facility or home.
- Accident / Incident Report (Sample)
- Affidavit of Volunteers
- Application for Employment in Child Care Facility (Sample)
- Authorization Prescription/Non-Prescription Medication
- Child Abuse & Neglect Mandated Reporter (English)
- Child Care Application for Enrollment
- DOH School Entry Health Exam
- Fire Drill Record (Sample)
- Health and Immunization Form / Blue & Yellow Form (Sample)
- Physical Examination Form for Driver Applicant (Sample)
- Safety Logs Indoor Outdoor Safety Inspection Logs (Sample)
- Transportation Log (Sample)
- Vehicle Inspection Form (Sample)
The fact sheet and brochure links on this page connect to child care licensing program documents, which may be viewed in English or Spanish where indicated. Documents with no Spanish links are not available at this time but will be added to this page in the near future.
View and obtain a health and safety checklist.
Training and Credentialing
Requirements to work in a child care facility or home.
- Director Credential Application
- Director Credential VPK Endorsement Application (OEL)
- In-Service Training Record (Facilities)
- In-Service Training Record (Homes)
- FCCPC Provider Application (Birth - Five)
- FCCPC Provider Application (School - Age)
- How to Earn CEU's for DCF Child Care Courses
- Staff Credential Application