Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Maintenance of Effort (MOE) Resources
This page provides informational resources for agencies required to report state expenditures that will be counted towards the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Maintenance of Effort requirement.
- This document summarizes the basic provisions of the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program.
- This document is a collection of the statutory and regulatory provisions of federal law related to the TANF Maintenance of Effort Requirement.
MOE Resource Material
- This is the Annual Report submitted for 2010 - 2011.
TANF Report for 2010 - 2011
- Quarterly Reporting Form is for the reporting of quarterly information as required by various provisions of the 2007 - 2008 General Appropriations Act.
- All agencies budgeted for TANF MOE contributions should complete and submit reports in accordance with these instructions.
Instructions for Completion of the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Maintenance of Effort (MOE) Report