What are the different Partnership Levels?
There are two partner levels. Find out which meets your needs below.
Self-Service Site, Information Site plus:
- Provides various equipment to customers so they may apply for assistance, check the status of an application or redetermination for benefits, report a change, or open an account on-line.
- Provides general assistance in explaining the application process.
Assisted-Service Site, Self-Service Site plus:
- Provides equipment necessary for customers to apply for benefits, check the status of an application or report a change.
- Provides assistance to the customer to submit a web application.
- Verifies the identity of an applicant.
- Provides case status information and outstanding information needed to determine eligibility.