Subject: The purpose of the meeting is for the Independent Living Services Advisory Council to conduct general Council business and continue their efforts of reviewing the implementation and operation of the Road-to-Independence Program.
Background: As required by 409.1451(7) F.S., the Independent Living Services Advisory Council was created by the Florida Legislature with the purpose of reviewing and making recommendations concerning the implementation and operation of s. 39.6251 Continuing care for young adults and the Road-to-Independence Program. Each year the advisory council prepares and submits a report to the Florida Legislature and the Department of Children and Families on the status of the services being provided, including successes and barriers to these services.
- Contact: Brandie McCabe, Department of Children and Families, phone 850.717.4218 or email Brandie.McCabe@myflfamilies.com
- AUDIO: Call in: 1-888-670-3525 Participant Code 671 5356 658#
- Join the webcast here, or copy and paste this link into your browser: http://childwelfarecenter.cbcs.usf.edu/webinars/ilsacmeeting.html
- ILSAC Meeting Agenda 4-18-18
- Aftercare Services Data ILSAC
- Aftercare Services Overview-ChildNet
- FLITE Presentation - ChildNet 2018
- ILSAC Meeting Minutes 3-21-18
If you have technical questions or concerns please contact Center Support staff at email@example.com