GENERAL SUBJECT MATTER TO BE CONSIDERED: This conference call will address the committees’ continued development of policy recommendations and work tasks to address the Council’s Annual Report on recommendations to end homelessness in Florida. A copy of the agenda may be obtained by contacting: Erik Braun, Director, Office on Homelessness, (850)922-9850, email@example.com.
- Toll free: 1-888-670-3525
- Enter participant code: 701-539-8451#
- 2016 Rental Market Study
- Council on Homelessness 2016 Annual Report
- Are We a Housing First Community? Survey
- HEARTH Interim Rule – § 578.7 Responsibilities of the Continuum of Care
- Combined Minutes
- Council Actions to Further Develop and Implement Strategies in 2016-17
- Data Collection Presentation
- Role of Congregate Long Term Tranistional Housing in Ending Homelessness
- System Design Crisis Response Strategies
- Rental Market Study
- Veteran Homelessness Item
Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in this workshop/meeting is asked to advise the agency at least 48 hours before the workshop/meeting by contacting: Erik Braun, Director, Office on Homelessness, (850)922-9850,firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the agency using the Florida Relay Service, 1(800)955-8771 (TDD) or 1(800)955-8770 (Voice).
For more information, you may contact: Erik Braun, Director, Office on Homelessness, (850)922-9850,email@example.com