Tuesday, April 5, 2016 - 10:00 to 12:00
1317 Winewood Boulevard
Building 3, Room 455
Tallahassee Florida 32399United States
ACCESS Florida Rule Hearing:
- 65A-1.205, Eligibility Determination Process
- 65A-1.701, Definitions
- 65A-1.702, Special Provisions
- 65A-1.703, Family-Related Medicaid Coverage Groups
- 65A-1.705, Family-Related Medicaid General Eligibility Criteria
- 65A-1.716, Income and Resource Criteria
Proposed Rule 65A-1.205, 65A-1.701 and 65A-1.702, 65A-1.703, 65A-1.705, 65A-1.716 F.A.C. If requested within 21 days of the Florida Administrative Register publication, a hearing will be held. If not requested, this hearing will not be held. For more information on the rule or to request special accommodations to participate, refer to the March 18, 2016, Vol. 42/54, Florida Administrative Register publication at https://www.flrules.org/default.asp.
Pursuant to Section 286.26, Florida Statutes, any disabled person wishing to access these meetings who is in need of special assistance should contact Victor Walker at (850) -717-4141 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.