Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 14:00
Polk State College
999 Avenue H North East
Winter Haven Florida 33881United States
The Whole Plate: From Language & Literacy to Health & Nutrition
- $30.00 registration fee includes all workshop materials, breakfast , and lunch.
- Participants will receive quality educational materials.
- DOOR PRIZES!
- Workshops include the following focus areas: Infant/Toddler; Preschool; School Age
- 5 hour training certificate!
- .5 CEUs available through Polk State College
Keynote Presentation: Alina Soto, Statewide Quality Liaison, Florida Department of Children & Families, What’s On Your Plate, Polk?