The Department of Children and Families (DCF) is pleased to announce its annual Child Protection Summit Call for Proposals.
Layla's House Book Fair.
Sponsored by: Florida Medical Clinic Volunteers
- Contact Person: Andrew Shulok
- Telephone Number: 813-673-4646
The Town of Davie will Proclaim April as Child Abuse Prevention Month
Sponsored by: The Town of Davie
- Contact Person: Arlyn L. Millares
- Telephone Number: 954-797-1034
- Just last year, Children's Home Society of Florida helped over 4,300 children and families in the Big Bend!
- $50 can supply a weeks wholesome meals to a once abused or neglected child currently living at CHS Tree House Emergency Shelter
Town of Bay Harbor Islands Proclaims April as Child Abuse Prevention Month.
Sponsored by: Mayor Isaac Salver
- Contact Person: Pat Gibbs
- Telephone Number: 305-866-6241
Join others in your area willing to take a stand against Human Trafficking for our inaugural anti-trafficking coalition meeting.
Who should attend:
JUSTICE WEEK - GAINESVILLE FLORIDA
Gallery Nights in Pensacola is a huge street party during which local artist display their work setting up in all the different downtown stores and restaurants. The newly updated Art of Adoption-Heart Gallery of the Gulf Coast pictures will be on display. Florida Family Network will be at Artel's Art Gallery for the Adoption "Heart Gallery" project for Art of Adoption. There will be a short/small reception.
When you come to the Paws for Peace Walk, you raise awareness to end domestic abuse and animal abuse. 48% of victims delay leaving an abusive situation for fear their pets will be harmed or killed. 85% of women entering shelters report that their batterers killed, injured or threatened a family pet.
Infants up to age 5 can be screened for development, behavior, language, vision and hearing