Counsel for Kids Reference Guide
Children's Legal Services and Florida’s Children First has coordinated efforts to assist children subject to Chapter 39 proceedings who need or can benefit from representation by legal counsel in specialized areas of the law outside the ordinary realm of Dependency Court. If a child has a legal issue unrelated to dependency, make sure you get a lawyer appointed for the child. We have provided a form order for you to use and you should contact Juana Leon to help you with finding the lawyer.
Other forms are available that will provide guidance and support.
- Counsel for Kids Referral Form
- Florida Master Trust Declaration
- Name Change Application
- Master Trust and Fee Waiver Final
- Dependency Guide for Children
- Master Trust Issues Checklist
- Public Benefit Presentation
- Master Trust Fact Sheet from OSCA
- Order of Specific Appointment
- Executive Briefing Master Trust and Fee Waivers
- Inter Agency Agreement
- Developmental Disability Checklist Package